- Enhance Entrepreneurial values among youth and facilitate their choosing Entrepreneurship as a preferred career.
- Facilitate the introduction of entrepreneurship courses in the academic system.
- Strategies for development of competent Entrepreneurship in industrial and service sectors through research studies and consultancy services.
- Promote Networking with National and International agencies, NGOs, and Government organizations for developing & promoting Entrepreneurship, facilitating technology transfer, product development, partnering, and market accessibility.
- To be the “Centre of Learning”, for trainers on Entrepreneurship development.
- Capacity building\Enhancement of Entrepreneurship development.
- Build capacities of country-level agencies for Institutionalization of Entrepreneurship.
- Vocational training to school dropouts, existing workers to improve their employability by optimally utilising the available infrastructure in the Government, Private and Public Sectors.
- Expertise in Monitoring and Evaluation, Development and Dissemination of training manuals and modules on varied subjects.